Monday, January 3, 2011

Reading from A to Z

For 2011 I will continue to have books prominently featured in my life as I read Books A-Z (that's a book title for each letter of the alphabet). So, that will be fewer books than I read last year, but a bit tougher because I will have to work a little harder to find books that meet the criteria. If I continually choose books I like (fantasy, YA, etc.), I may quickly have 8 T's and not much of anything else. So I will have to choose wisely. 


Though I would love to get all crazy-Deejah OCD with this project - I may not be reading in alphabetical order. I will start with an A book and close the project with a Z book - but the middle, well - it's up for grabs. 


So - since there are 26 letters of the alphabet, I will have to complete a book every 2 weeks and just like those months with extra paychecks - I will have an extra book to complete. I loved reading a book a week in 2010 and I feel a little like a slacker picking only 26 books this year for this project, but I know me and I am a bit of an over-achiever so don't be shocked if you see multiple books for the same letter this year! SO - let's get going!







1 comment:

  1. ROCK ON! Looking forward to another great year of reading and reviews!

    ReplyDelete